How I Work:
- Absolute integrity.
- I love getting people what they want.
- I listen deeply. I will tell you what you need to hear, not just what you want to hear.
- I will manage all the details so you don’t have to.
- I am a fierce advocate with both analytical, and intuitive negotiating skills.
- I have unique local market knowledge. I am deeply rooted in this community, and happy to share my knowledge and love of it with others.
- I am grateful to work with a diverse range of clients, within the community that I love.
- I donate a portion of every commission to a local charitable organization.
I am an advocate, an ally, and a partner to my clients. Buying or selling a home is usually a time of intense transition. My compassionate nature, attentive listening, and ability to go after any goal full force, all help to support clients through any transaction. My job is to get you the absolute best outcome with as little stress and as much fun as possible. I will organize all the details of your transaction. Whether it’s sourcing multiple bids for needed repairs, arranging an estate sale, or getting your home strategically and beautifully staged; I will get things done for you. Call me today to see how I can be a resource to you, wherever you are in the buying or selling process.
- Protect your interests, your privacy, and act with the highest level of professionalism.
- Listen to you.
- Be honest.
- Return your calls/emails in a timely manner.
- Answer your questions; if I don’t know the answers, I will go out and find them.
- Be your strongest advocate.
- Explain your options, and suggest a course of action.
- Keep this short, because the list is very long.
- Communicate your wants and needs.
- Be straightforward and honest with me.
- Ask me any questions, big or small.
- Respect deadlines, and respond to time sensitive materials.
- Allow me to earn your trust.
- Let me know if your situation or needs should change.